Monday, April 27, 2009
2. Delete app from Mac ~/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications
3. "re-purchase" app (it'll say you already have, just continue and it'll download the latest version for free)
4. Sync iPhone and your fresh app will be there
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I had a weird issue with my OCS in the last 2 weeks, I will blog about the first one in a later post, the problem that I will talk about it here is that I couldn’t join a conf. or do any one to one conf. with any of my Tandberg video endpoints from OCS client.
- When you do a call from OCS client to Codian MCU the following error appears in the OCS client “The call could not be completed because security levels do not match".
- In the MCU ou will find the following error: Unable to provide video channel - possible bandwidth/codec issue
Cause:The cause was that OCS 2007 server has been configured to require encryption at the A/V conference, this causes the communication to drop, configuring the module to support encryption fixes the problem.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
When viewing the report summary for distributed packages, a package distribution job remains in a pending state and only the Package_Name_metapkg.ndc file has updated on the deployment location (DL).
Firstly you will need to delete the pending jobs in the JobQueue on the remote DL.
- On the remote DL, check that the ManageSoft Connection Agent service is started.
- Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ManageSoft Corp\ManageSoft\Replication Agent\JobQueue
- Rename the directory JobQueue to Backup_JobQueue
- Browse to the package directory in the Distribution cache which is located in the Warehouse e.g. Z:\Data\Warehouse\Distribution\Cache\Common\Package_Vendor_PackageName_PackageName
- Rename the Package_Vendor_PackageName_PackageName to Backup_Package_Vendor_PackageName_PackageName
- Back on the ManageSoft administration server, kick off a new distribution job to the remote DL where the package failed to distribute.
- Once package distribution is successful, delete the Backup_ directories that you renamed.
If the above fails, log a call with your support provider.
Monday, April 13, 2009
To enable the tab:
To disable the tab: