When viewing the report summary for distributed packages, a package distribution job remains in a pending state and only the Package_Name_metapkg.ndc file has updated on the deployment location (DL).
Firstly you will need to delete the pending jobs in the JobQueue on the remote DL.
- On the remote DL, check that the ManageSoft Connection Agent service is started.
- Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ManageSoft Corp\ManageSoft\Replication Agent\JobQueue
- Rename the directory JobQueue to Backup_JobQueue
- Browse to the package directory in the Distribution cache which is located in the Warehouse e.g. Z:\Data\Warehouse\Distribution\Cache\Common\Package_Vendor_PackageName_PackageName
- Rename the Package_Vendor_PackageName_PackageName to Backup_Package_Vendor_PackageName_PackageName
- Back on the ManageSoft administration server, kick off a new distribution job to the remote DL where the package failed to distribute.
- Once package distribution is successful, delete the Backup_ directories that you renamed.
If the above fails, log a call with your support provider.